Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tanzidur

Player report - Trevor_webb

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Posted (edited)
  • What is your in-game name?
    Tanzidur_Gambino

• Which player(s) do you want to report?
    Trevor_webb

• When did the rulebreak happen?
    05/04/2020

• Which players did witness the rulebreak happening?

• What happened? (quote what rule was broken)

i reported for dm and trevor as an admin picked my report. the report was against frank hawk. he killed me at gs9 after i just logged in. i previously logged out at gs9 and i relogged and spawned there. because of packetloss and crash . i had to relog 3 times. at 3rd attempt ballas came to me and said you have made big mistake and they rolled some dice and killed me. i told them in /b thousand times that i just logged in and i am having packetloss. Admin handle the report saying that i was there in ic. Ballas claim that they warn us not to get in gs9 but i was never warned. tell them to get chat logs. there is no reason for this killing and admin supported the ballas saying that its ic issue. without any knowledge of the situation and anything i was killed at gs9 for no reason and admin close the report. he also wasted like 1 hour and kept me waiting said that he was talking and then he didnt even conclude properly.

• Evidence

I relogged many times and thus i have lost the chat logs. i want a manager to get the chat logs and handle the report. the situation was like an hour ago from now 

Edited by Tanzidur_Gambino