26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Waw this server are becoe fuckd from some guys:

Look our admin our best admin what do HAHAHA:

Waaaaaaaw fighting kongfu in admin sit 😮 u realy best admin tehn he revive him using power :

and my friend bret tell me quin kill em too with sniper in admin sit 

are this shits admins or just cause they donate they admins ? money are not all guys :) 

Waaaaaaw he never let me spk in admin sit and punish me while im victim but no one care 😢 

our server will be borring cause this bullys admins they judge BaLLas when they in danger

sa-mp-012.png

sa-mp-013.png

sa-mp-011.png

4 minutes ago, iMarcell said:

If they were spectating, they dont need an explaination from you.

Just now, ahmed jemai said:

no he didnt spectating

Marcel's mean, when they got a support ticket from someone, instead of specatating him they're gonna TP to them. this isn't good at all, admin first need to spectate a player, and for now staff members even every staff member is baised. You know about Mister. Derek Carter? He is the best staff member on mudoo. There are also some good staff on server (Weston, Frank Thompson, Pete and Thomas Gambino) These are good staff members, always talk to you like a friend. They just logged in-game to handle players tickets. Big love from me guys.

2 minutes ago, Ali Shan said:

this isn't good at all, admin first need to spectate a player

That is correct. That is how admins should in general handle tickets.

Ahmed and Ahmed. I understand both your frustration, but can you please stop making these cry topics? Both your punishment histories are far from great and all this nonsense of not able to fully understand English is a bullshit excuse for that much punishments. If this continues we might have to do something about it.

Once you are clean of punishments for a few weeks, you may contact me if you want to discuss a particular issue so we can have a constructive argument.

Man, your punishment history.. what the actual fuck..

Just now, ahmed jemai said:

sir please he banned me directly after my full ban without warning or jail and he didnt let me explain and when i posted appeals no one replie i wanna cry im mudoo addic i cant  wait more to play 

It's a lie, you got banned and you also got a lot of punishments after the last ban

You can't say it's CLEAN

I've sent you your punishment history and if you have any problem with me, go ahead and report me as a staff, as Mikro said "Stop making cry topics".

To be clear, Ahmed Waheb is one step away from getting banned, it means one more rulebreak and he's going to be banned.

Focus on the punishments in april, you had enough punishments there, in one month, it's the start of may so I counted the punishments before, that you weren't banned or punished a long time ago, it was few days before you got that ban

How about.. you don't rulebreak at all if you don't want to get banned?

4 minutes ago, ahmed jemai said:

@Mikro and i swear i will dont break the rule i will ask in radio if is the same situation or no the next time please last chance 

There might ne 2-3 invalid punishments, but you have over 30 valid.

It's useless to speak here for what both Ahmed and Ahmed stated, if you see a staff member abusing, then better go make an appeal instead of making this kind of topics. This are no sense topics which can be counted as "toilet bowl" chat over forums, Mikro said what it needs to be done here, so better don't create such as this topics in future.

1 minute ago, ahmed jemai said:

let me talk with admin its not your buisnes

You posted that in general, there is a section called "report a staff member" if you wanna talk to admins.

1 hour ago, Mikro said:

Once you are clean of punishments for a few weeks, you may contact me if you want to discuss a particular issue so we can have a constructive argument.

Already told you when we can have an actual talk.

And this is indeed a public topic.

1 hour ago, Ahmed_Waheb said:

@iMarcell when u come back to MRP add new videos on ur chanelle i still watch the same video everyday

Ive 3 montages ready 😋🤭

@Mikro u know when a people walk in a way full of oil he need walk very very very carfuly or he will be down im like that now just 1 punishment and i get ban by the way im victim in last punish from deandre pls give me anyway to spk with u and give u proofs

when next punishment history im realy think to /q muddo for 3 months cause my punishment history some full and i make new gang it kepped up but i need moe work.

@Mikro Why this topic is still opened?

It's just a kid who barely speaks English which is in my opinion is not good enough to be able to play in RP server(anyone is free to disagree) just crying about a ban he got...

I don't get it, why this is still opened?

He'd just keep complaining publicly while he's in the wrong,

Let's talk some facts here,

This community got the best open minded active managers, they let people talk, complain and they do take actions (except with the untouchable Derek ofc) 

They added toxicity rule, they start to force admins to be respectful few weeks ago admins were the trollers now they're much much better, surely there's efforts being done behind the scenes and I highly appreciate that...

And as loud as I was about my complains they actually listened to me and at least I got clean history not a single punishment..

My point here is this topic shouldn't stay unlocked, clearly the management are doing something right, the staff team is improving day by day, I'd personally consider DeAndre one of the best admins I have ever seen,

So why keeping a topic made by 2 rule breakers complaining about getting punished? Not reading/knowing the rules does make them innocent, bad English is also not an excuse, the fact that people's fun can be ruined because of their lack of knowledge is punishable, a ban is justified, jailing them allow them to potentially ruin someone's fun in the future by breaking rules, they have broke the rules way to many times, they'd probably keep doing it again, not because they're bad people, probably because of their bad English.

The things that are worth making a topic about are about rules... That's for another topic tho, this one should be locked don't listen to rule breakers.

7 hours ago, ahmed jemai said:

stfu

Respect bro, he is the one who asked weston to open your gang lol

7 hours ago, ahmed jemai said:

bro i didnt rule break im new at cop job i thought isnt the same situation please understand me and he not should ban me direct after my last ban please undrestand me unbn me please bro

First, I told you to stop flaming every place with your unban or you will stay banned forever.

Second, the rules clearly says: see.PNG.734ad7791ba70819006417217ba05edd.PNG

So, good luck!

• Weston locked this topic