26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Unbanned John_Cardona banned by Danny_Winter[UNBAN : 6/6/20]

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Posted (edited)
  • What is your in-game name?
    John_Cardona

• Which staff member banned you?
    Danny_Winter

• When did you get banned?
    05/23/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Dm

• Personal comment

So there was this guy who car jacked my bike I didn't care at 1st then after like 20-30 mins he comes back saying  you are dead and I thought he was gonna go to ammunation and buy a gun to kill me so I shot his bike and he thrent me 

Edited by Mazen
  • Like 1

Hello, John_Cardona!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Posted (edited)

Hello John, your registration day was on 1 April, you got 25 punishments since that including 2 fullbans and this is your 3rd ban,Not because you thought that the guy is going to ammunation to buy a gun and kill you so you kill him we don't shoot players on "thoughts".

I am looking to give you a chance but tell me what will change this time?

Edited by Mazen

I will Not shoot somebody over jacking my bike or threnting me if someone jacks my car I will report them not shoot them and I will try not to rule break anymore if someone dm or does anything rulebreaking I will report not kill them I will stop breaking rules and ill try to  not rule break anymore really sorry what I did.

• Like 1

I hope you do, this is your 3rd fullban so 80 percent of your wealth will be cut off and you'll be unbanned after 14 days from ban date.

Don't try to ban evade till then or your appeal will be denied

• Jordan locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Unbanned.

• Like 1