Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Polcas Lansky

Moderator application - Polcas_Color

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Posted (edited)
  • Your in-game name
    Polcas_Color
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    Israel UTC/GMT +3 hours
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

I am a polite, kind, courageous and a smart person, I will do my best and put as much effort as I can into the thing I am working on.

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

I like to help others and this makes me happy, as it's one of my hobbies, plus I have a lot free time in the server so I can use this time by helping the players, also I know alot about the server so I can help the others with almost everything they want.

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

Of course i will help him and make his favor, but also depends which favors.
    So if i can solve it of course i will help him, and if i failed with that, i will ask another admin to help but him.

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

I would try my best to make him read the rules over and over again, so he might stop, and if he did not, then i will use the punishment way, and if he keeps break the rules, I will call an administrator (higher than me) to deal with him in the appropriate way.

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

• Screenshot of your in-game stats
  • sa-mp-600.png.218142a143be163243eda33611a2ceac.png

Edited by Polcas Lansky