Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hank11

Muslims are not terrorists * Please read *

Posted (edited)

Hello
I played in the server a long time ago. I loved the server and everyone in it. I even knew friends who were not of my Islamic faith and loved them.

Unfortunately, I noticed some terms that started to greatly annoy me and annoy Muslims within the server, which are terms that they attribute to us and that we are terrorists.
We were bullied in the server discard and also inside the server and this talk was not monitored by officials. I will explain to you some things that everyone should understand

ALHH AKBR
God’s sentence and greater (meaning that God is the greatest thing on earth and has power)

Unfortunately, these players use this term to carry out terrorist operations and attribute them to us, which is only a sentence to express God’s ability.

Phrase

Mujahid (This sentence in the Islamic religion means victory for the oppressed, protecting them and not killing anyone without a reason)

Unfortunately, players use them when they play roles and we kill

Do not believe everything you see in the media in the world, there is good and bad

Just as I play roles in a server, as Arab News, I do montage, events, and edits to get people interested

(but it remains a lie)

We ask the server administration to prohibit talking about religious matters in the discord that offend us and stir up anger between religions.

Edited by Hank11
  • Like 1

In the end, we are not terrorists, as the Discord players describe us
There is good and evil in all religions

We are Muslims, part of Server Medoo

• Like 1

Unfortunately bigotry is climbing new heights these days. I think ther is no need for this post here. You are free to name and shame those individuals in the report section.

true we should punish harsher for OOC purposes and insults

i am always harassed about my gender in samp and it pisses me off

On 6/12/2020 at 3:29 AM, dellpacker said:

true we should punish harsher for OOC purposes and insults

i am always harassed about my gender in samp and it pisses me off

imagine getting reported by someone you called a faggot

Proud to be Muslim

2 hours ago, Ahmed_Jemai said:

اشهد ان لا الاه الا الله و ان محمد رسول الله

Supported.

Posted (edited)

I know there have been many racist people in Mudoo, talking shit about Pakistanis as a whole and targeting races, but all we can do is ignore them and block them. Thats what I do as a solution, but prohibiting ANY kind of racism would be better.

Command: /block

Edited by Rooney Winters

35 minutes ago, Rooney Winters said:

I know there have been many racist people in Mudoo, talking shit about Pakistanis as a whole and targeting races, but all we can do is ignore them and block them. Thats what I do as a solution, but prohibiting ANY kind of racism would be better.

Command: /block

pakistanis really arent bad people but some people spoil it for others

I am Sikh but i support this .  Love our Muslim brotherhood  Fuckk of Racists

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2020 at 9:51 PM, Hank11 said:

Hello
I played in the server a long time ago. I loved the server and everyone in it. I even knew friends who were not of my Islamic faith and loved them.

Unfortunately, I noticed some terms that started to greatly annoy me and annoy Muslims within the server, which are terms that they attribute to us and that we are terrorists.
We were bullied in the server discard and also inside the server and this talk was not monitored by officials. I will explain to you some things that everyone should understand

ALHH AKBR
God’s sentence and greater (meaning that God is the greatest thing on earth and has power)

Unfortunately, these players use this term to carry out terrorist operations and attribute them to us, which is only a sentence to express God’s ability.

Phrase

Mujahid (This sentence in the Islamic religion means victory for the oppressed, protecting them and not killing anyone without a reason)

Unfortunately, players use them when they play roles and we kill

Do not believe everything you see in the media in the world, there is good and bad

Just as I play roles in a server, as Arab News, I do montage, events, and edits to get people interested

(but it remains a lie)

We ask the server administration to prohibit talking about religious matters in the discord that offend us and stir up anger between religions.

Ma man said my heart words, Im proud to be Muslim, Alhumdulliah, but when these people /window and /s Allah Huakbar, it makes me sad, and some of em say muslim kiss and stuff, we are terrorist, and blla bla this is totaly shit it should be prohibited, the person who do this should recieve a punishment, Support +100%

Edited by UNKNOWN

4 hours ago, dellpacker said:

pakistanis really arent bad people but some people spoil it for others

You know me living in Saudi Arabic, some times annoy me, they think Pakistani not trust, and pakistani is Labor class, and bla bla, and whenever i talk to some Saudi kid at my school, they usually say why are you walking in our country, like this is real shit which hurts me, This is online world, we agree there is some Anonymous being racist, Me being Paki im sooo proud, like Pakistan is a beautiful country, just visit pakistan, and see how beautiful it is Visit the Northern pakistan.

IM PROUD TO BE MUSLIM AND PAKISTANI 

image.png

Fuck you all racist #proudtobemuslim

18 minutes ago, Saim said:

Fuck you all racist #proudtobemuslim

Thats ma boi

15 minutes ago, Saudahmed47 said:

Pakistan Zindabad💜

Pakistan Zindabaad ❤️  

14 minutes ago, [Mi6]Lance said:

Can't wait for a racist cunt to shitpost under this topic.

Yea man, cant wait.

25 minutes ago, [Mi6]Lance said:

Can't wait for a racist cunt to shitpost under this topic.

And then he will get a answer after hearing that answer he won't even think to disrespect someone's religion.