26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Muslims are not terrorists * Please read *

Bigotry is a sign of cowardice. It's very meaning is changing as the urge for nationalism, citizenship, illegal migrants removal grows. In the name of nationalism what we are seeing is rising radicalism of a religion be it any.

Terrorists attacks acts like a catalyst to push forward their agenda. It is therefore important for any gaming platform to be nobel from it. In order to do so we must have some strict rules and regulations irrespective of race, religion focused on rising issues like bigotry , racism which may vary from just a warning to a temporary ban. However at the same time it is important for us not to be intolerant like them and act like a responsible citizen by reporting such activities instead of abusing them back.

Lol, i laugh because half the kids here use negro or "nigger" aimlessly not actually knowing the actual meaning behind nigger. Perhaps be the change you want to see and refrain from the use of nigger? And no being some version of dark skinned doesn't give you a pass to actually use the word lol.
🤷‍♂️

Edited by Weston
1 minute ago, Weston said:

Lol, i laugh because half the kids here use negro or "nigger" aimlessly nto actually knowing the actual meaning behind nigger. Perhaps be the change you want to see and refrain from the use of nigger? And no being some version of dark skinned doesn't give you a pass to actually use the word lol.
🤷‍♂️

Agreed sir, will fix that im my self.

Its retarded to think like that I'm a Christian and I say every religion has its bad and good people, none is perfect, thats why we are humans.

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 4

Since people see me often using in public chat ''Allah Akbar'' I want to say that I really don't mean it about terrorist or something else. All I do is jokes, sometimes my jokes are offensive so sorry for that, but I lift people's mood. And I try my best to don't fuck up but still I get bullied. There's another thing, somehow I am not racist even tho I know that I suck, people laughed at my religion and the country where I'm from but I ignore it, just because few admins are shits and they punish you for smallest mistakes. Religion Harrasment should be punished straight away and ADMINS have to look at this in serious way, not over jokes like ''xd'' or just laughing at what we're saying. All I'm saying is no matter what religion you have, all matters how you act, and your personallity. I have responsibillity of my own actions and shit talks and I get mute sometimes but I am right about one thing, racists are faggots, and admins can't disagree with this because they would show how unprofessional they are. Racists are more like haters, they will hate until they will find new object and etc, until then, you should ignore him and if that doesn't work just report that cunt for RELIGION HARRASMENT and admins will deal with it. I know that they will because half of admins are Muslim's and etc. Moving on with ''Shut up Paki'', some people take it as a dumbass joke which is funny only for those who uses it, for me it's funny sometimes because it lifts my mood when I'm sad. I agree with all of you that we should fix/solve that problem with Racism. Admins will handle it soon or later because they won't have any other chance, who would want to play in Community full of Haters/Racists? NO-ONE. I have a question for all Mudoo Players, which side you are? Haters/Racists or you are a normal person with feelings who goes AGAINST Racism? The choice is yours. #FUCKYOUHATERS, #FUCKYOURACISTS, #ONLYHATERSANDRACISTSARECUNTS. 

You all have my support. + 1 :)❤️

• Like 3

Muslims are Terrorists.  Keep thinking you dogshit sandal wearing IED planting shit bags are anything more, ya'll fucking ruined this garbage ass server by immigrating here in the masses.  Literal scum of the Earth.  🖕🖕🖕

pepeLaughing at 3xpepeLaughing at 3xpepeLaughing at 3x

Edited by Vendrell.
  • Like 5

Im muslim if anyone tell me he is not muslim i havent problem cause he is free that not mean all of muslims are bad or all is good some muslim's pupils are bad but the most is  good if u read some about muslims u will be muslim thats the true way dont forget this world have a god read about (ISLAM) may that will give u proofs alot of proofs mean that islam is the true way i repect chrstians and others im not told u love me or hate me i mean if u feel thats u are in true way u are free but dont call pakistanis paki or arabs mqrns dont insut others with fucking things if u say arabs u cant say all of them worst ppls or best ppls any play in it good guys and bad guys.

7 minutes ago, Vendrell. said:

Muslims are Terrorists.  Keep thinking you dogshit sandal wearing IED planting shit bags are anything more, ya'll fucking ruined this garbage ass server by immigrating here in the masses.  Literal scum of the Earth.  🖕🖕🖕

ok u want speack with fucking language ok mate arabs: terorist english ppls: hookers USA: racisme who u want more i will add retarded

7 minutes ago, Ahmed_Waheb said:

ok u want speack with fucking language ok mate arabs: terorist english ppls: hookers USA: racisme who u want more i will add retarded

Can we get that in English Mr Osama?

• Like 1
Just now, Mikal said:

Can we get that in English Mr Osama?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

27 minutes ago, Mikal said:

720408551989706793.gif?v=1

24 minutes ago, Vendrell. said:

We all knew it was going to happen, Now stop making shitty jokes you  horrendous piece of wannabe smartass

22 minutes ago, Ahmed_Waheb said:

After reading your post, I've come to the conclusion that the only one that's retarded is you.  How the fuck do you misspell "speak", oh yeah by living in a third world country that has zero education and is about as clean as the shit you wash yourself in.  Hope your whole family contracts COVID-19 and you all die.  🖕

Edited by Vendrell.
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, [Mi6]Lance said:

We all knew it was going to happen, Now stop making shitty jokes you  horrendous piece of wannabe smartass

Take your prayer matt and fuck off you fucking towel head.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Vendrell. said:

After reading your post, I've come to the conclusion that the only one that's retarded is you.  How the fuck do you misspell "speak", oh yeah by living in a third world country that has zero education and is about as clean as the shit you wash yourself in.  Hope your whole family contracts COVID-19 and you all die.  🖕

Cool down you’re a 12 year old romanian gypsy. Covid19 is bullshit the fact that you believe that virus kills anyone doesnt make you any older than 13.

beta male energy 

• Like 1
  • Mikro locked this topic