26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

[BIRTHDAY EVENT] JUNE 20: DRUG TRANSPORT

4 minutes ago, Luqman_Shabbir said:

Meh I am excited, so PD will get HWs?

I'd imagine most will be invited to SWAT. 

Screenshot_20200619-060054_Discord.jpg

• Popcorn 1
31 minutes ago, Julio said:

... Half of IMRP to support the PD? 

I have played IMRP and I can give you my word, no one else including me has invited anyone from IMRP, if they did, we will simply disallow them from going on volunteer duty but how can we know that since we get new volunteers all the time? You still haven't given me the names, the only person I informed about the event was Richard who is ex community founder of Mudoo. 

Richard isn't the problem, I welcome Richard, great fella. It's the rest we're expecting with him

Not sure why everyone is complaining about players from other servers, that would be nothing but better for the server, more players, some of which might still play after the event if they like the server, a little level requirement should've been put in place and that's pretty much it, if anyone from other server meets the level requirement then so be it, let him play. Really don't see the big deal behind it, I usually play from criminal side and people asked me to play in that side aswell, but I chose to see how it is from this side for once. Try to be more open and welcoming to new players, not all new players are trolls/dmers; even if they join specifically for the event, might win yourselves a few regular players.

7 hours ago, Richard said:

Not sure why everyone is complaining about players from other servers, that would be nothing but better for the server, more players, some of which might still play after the event if they like the server, a little level requirement should've been put in place and that's pretty much it, if anyone from other server meets the level requirement then so be it, let him play. Really don't see the big deal behind it, I usually play from criminal side and people asked me to play in that side aswell, but I chose to see how it is from this side for once. Try to be more open and welcoming to new players, not all new players are trolls/dmers; even if they join specifically for the event, might win yourselves a few regular players.

facts

16 hours ago, Richard said:

This is so true,

Even tho I'm sure someone will ban me for the number of people I'm bringing that day by a made up rule, I personally don't think inviting friends is a bad thing which is why I'm doing it.

Edited by GoToSleep

I think you guys are missing a point here.

(From my point of view. If you think I'm wrong in any of these points, feel free to correct me. Also, this has been written towards the players that actually had the intention to bring other people here with the sole purpose to gain advantage in the event only.)

Why didn't you invite other people (your friends or w/e) before the event to try the server out, and if they liked the server, they'd maybe stay or maybe not. They're also welcome to join after the event as well. We're always happy to welcome new members, but we're also not that short on players since there's a good and steady playerbase, with new faces showing up every day (which helpers can confirm, they deal with them and their questions on the daily basis).
This is supposed to be an event for Mudoo's players for Mudoo's birthday, not Mudoo's and other server's players.

In the end, this is all supposed to be fun and entertaining. If your only concern is getting a reward in any way, even unfairly, contact me and I'll give you the money myself.

~Romero

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Romero said:

I think you guys are missing a point here.

(From my point of view. If you think I'm wrong in any of these points, feel free to correct me. Also, this has been written towards the players that actually had the intention to bring other people here with the sole purpose to gain advantage in the event only.)

Why didn't you invite other people (your friends or w/e) before the event to try the server out, and if they liked the server, they'd maybe stay or maybe not. They're also welcome to join after the event as well. We're always happy to welcome new members, but we're also not that short on players since there's a good and steady playerbase, with new faces showing up every day (which helpers can confirm, they deal with them and their questions on the daily basis).
This is supposed to be an event for Mudoo's players for Mudoo's birthday, not Mudoo's and other server's players.

In the end, this is all supposed to be fun and entertaining. If your only concern is getting a reward in any way, even unfairly, contact me and I'll give you the money myself.

~Romero

Spot on Romero. New players are always welcome, but it does show malicious intent or malfeasance when you bring your "mates" coincidentally before the event is due to start. Why not before so they can enjoy the server and see if they like it.

You're also missing my point from my friends' perspective,

They enjoy shooting so they want to have some fun in a yearly event, who said they were never invited before?

I'm using the event as a way to hook them in, they like shooting and hopefully they'd like the event and stay.

(Trust me none of the criminals actually care about the "prize" we just want to have fun at the event that's all)

Event is over, GG
I personally had fun, I hope you all did too....

@LocMax I hope you don't mind me tagging you, you have a good server, a good community keep it up mate,
Just don't let the hate get to you, as you say it's "the internet"
But you're doing great, everyone who's working on this server is doing great even players, those who RP and make the server interesting to play in, Thank you too.

(since the event is over I no longer represent Goldenwind people, if they break rules just ban them xD)
I'm going inactive for prob few years as usual,

Hope everyone is safe,
Bye.

Considerations about the event:

I'm glad this could be the source of Mudoo's peak simultaneous player count to this very date. I could not really handle much of the happenings on spot at the event due to bearing the task of actually driving the truck, so I understand there will be, obviously, unleashed frustrations. May this serve to improve the next editions.

I tried to enforce conditions to make this event the most balanced as possible, but some of them I did not initially predict in the topic and were exploited by both sides, which is their merit, but may of course be subject of debate on fairness or not. This edition was a very decent laboratory so I can know how I can improve and make this event more balanced and make sure both sides begin with reasonable conditions to fight for the prize.

This topic will remain open for commentary, feedback, videos, pictures and whatever else about the event.

IMPORTANT - TO CRIMINALS: you will be compensated the weapons used in the event based in the group/alliance you have participated in. I urge group leaders to forum PM me with the following details, to make my life easier:

Each event partaker name, the weapons/items they disposed for at the event - each will be refunded individually. This is a thank-you for an event that absolutely shattered my expectations to the best possible and a way to make sure eventual flaws in the events are at least compensated with minimal loss.

Thanks for a Dope event Leonardo as always your leadership skills are impeccable

Hoes Mad Famous Dex GIF - HoesMad FamousDex Dance - Discover ... 

26 minutes ago, Mukul said:

This event was not fun for criminals at all.

Why 

@Stock_Lee just look at the above video

>Like 20 bunkers with 8k hp

>Hunters nuking people

>Hydra nuking people

>Every cop possible was swat with 50 sniper rifle, 400 M4,

>And a tank, it might not have shot as admins said but no one in their actual mind would even bother going against it.

How much fun do you think it was getting chased by a bunker one by one and getting killed instantly

It would have been a fair 1v1 fight since half of the server was on cop duty but you had to take all of them to swat get them the extra health.

Make it a fair fight next time, since you had 250k for each cop you can't go with the argument that cops are more powerful than criminals in real life

Edited by Mukul

Dope event, Loved every minute of it.

Shout out to Management who made it possible

Also shout out to stock who let me use a hunter after begging for it for like a good 30 mins

• Jаmes unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Jаmes locked this topic