Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hank11

A new system must be created

Posted (edited)

Well, it became so disgusting for a new, flat player to come to you and kill you while you are on the street for no reason or anything.
You do a report and then you don't get come any admin 
And not only that today I watched 2 new players kill people at the station for no reason or play rp
Today she was killed twice by new players
Today I made a report in and only addicted to me responded
Today the situation is so disgusting that you cannot play good roles either at the station, police station or on the street
Today new players the amount of kneeling and shocking with vehicles has increased dramatically and disgusting

Why does the administration not work on a system that prevents these saboteurs, for example

When entering a server, he must answer the role-playing questions in order to enter the server
Or it is quickly converted to the private site in order to read the laws and under the laws there is a link to submit to enter the server

Today, the server has become known and famous, and also it has become saboteurs that sabotage us greatly

I am a player, and I do not care about the large number if people are sabotaged by a large number

In the end, I, as a player, care about playing role-playing free of unreality, beating and killing unrealistically.

Edited by Hank11

If someone comments from players saying we want to teach them to stop hypocrisy and you know I know that we will not help a player if it does not concern us
The assistants and the management there will be no time to know a large number of players

Posted (edited)

well , based on the nature of LS , every newbie Joins Ballas or PD , both of them Just hang arround GS9 and DM each other , So in this manner the newbies will never be able to learn new things .

For teaching I will give Example of My close friend Reis_Muchait, he is the owner of BCR.

When he Joined the Sever in 2018 he was a newbie punching my Car , I was in MQM at that time. I taught him the server rules and Helped him with different Systems.

When i joined the Server ,Marcello taught me different mechanics of the server. I still remember he was on Cop duty Still he let me Grow 50 weed plants.

(BTW You dont need to start every sentence with today)

Edited by TheAssassin

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2020 at 3:47 PM, Hank11 said:

If someone comments from players saying we want to teach them to stop hypocrisy and you know I know that we will not help a player if it does not concern us
The assistants and the management there will be no time to know a large number of players

Helping players is always a good thing. For example I have helped a Senior Admin called Enrique Mendez, alongside my friend Murder Modding and a Server Manager a couple of days ago. We taught him how to properly role-play because he had no idea what RP is as a Senior Admin. Helping the players won't hurt anybody.

Edited by Henry Gambino