Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dellpacker

who really is the funniest player

15 minutes ago, Ahmed_Waheb said:

[14.25.33]PM from Matthew_Carter: Ok dont post the video i will give u the reward pls pls  pls

[14.26.52]PM to Matthew_Carter: ok good boi make sure not recive any punish from u or any staff or i post it u dont stop me !!

did u see i warn him  to time to ban me and ban him HAHAHa DONT EVEN THINK THID IS EDITED logs we didnt speack for like 3 weeks i edit that not true :)

I swear kid psychology

14 minutes ago, Polcas Lansky said:

I swear kid psychology

yes i told u go far away i want speack with u please delet me from ur mind 

23 minutes ago, Mukul said:

We need matthew to officially confirm this please

haha i was joke i edit it to stop the snitch hilly he suck bro all of this guys won"t me get it pfff

how am i a snitch though thats the question

ur probably funniest player cos of your stupidity 

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

Ok never mind the sheer amount of dumb stupid things this child has said actually qualifies him as funniest player

i want to see the votes btw

Edited by dellpacker

20 minutes ago, dellpacker said:

unknown.png

Ok never mind the sheer amount of dumb stupid things this child has said actually qualifies him as funniest player

efffffff,u stil cry for this award ?? ok im stupid and idiot great that ?? i will ignore u i told u matthew gift me this award none vote me ok ?? Dumb ass

Posted (edited)

What's the problem here gents, he won the popular vote for funniest player. Lock, archive and move on. 

Edited by Julio

[17:46:13] Albert handbook shouts [German accent]: SPEX! ma man

Spoiler

On 6/21/2020 at 8:59 PM, dellpacker said:

Hi Guys Today Im Attend Ceremony In Hopes Of Achieving Funny award.... But Didnt

I Feel Like I Shoould Deserve Said Award

This Chatlog Shows That No One Ever heard About "Tommy Brandon" and That Everyone Really Wanted Me

Opinions Guys.............

I 100% Agree with  that.

18 hours ago, dellpacker said:

Hilly, even tho I spammed your name for the award, I realise it now you just don't deserve it, @Ahmed_Waheb deserves it!! YOU SNITCH, HILLY! 

:D 

42 minutes ago, Ricky_Martin said:

Hilly, even tho I spammed your name for the award, I realise it now you just don't deserve it, @Ahmed_Waheb deserves it!! YOU SNITCH, HILLY! 

:D 

Omg Im Snitch .. Im not Deserv Award...

Spoiler

On 6/21/2020 at 8:59 PM, dellpacker said:

Hi Guys Today Im Attend Ceremony In Hopes Of Achieving Funny award.... But Didnt

I Feel Like I Shoould Deserve Said Award

This Chatlog Shows That No One Ever heard About "Tommy Brandon" and That Everyone Really Wanted Me

Opinions Guys.............

@LocMaxYou gotta change it bro, no one wanted this Tommy nigga to be a funny player i dont even know who this kid is.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MrSp3x said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@LocMaxYou gotta change it bro, no one wanted this Tommy nigga to be a funny player i dont even know who this kid is.

AGREED

• Like 1

tommy brandon is supposed to be the best criminal.

3 hours ago, MrSp3x said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ok he will change ur big ass may ?? mr sex wilson still respect u none asked about ur opinion they vote me so i get it if locmax change any u will say what will happen :) 

8 minutes ago, Ramon Dominguez said:

tommy brandon is supposed to be the best criminal.

sadly no im not best criminal but im good driver why not best driver ask tiny and danny when they still chase me like 30min and they didnt get me if i have a 3K HP premier none can stop me if u won't trust ask nacir,missed u and missed  LM 😢 tomorow is the real return men !

1 minute ago, Ramon Dominguez said:

oh shii', hyped to see you back homie!

i succes with a good note so the family gift me a gamer computer i still edit somethings on it and tomorow i will be back !!! be ready let turf together i hate GAYSBINOS. ;) 

Hilly i will give u the reward just dont harm me pls pls (SAD) :D 

1 hour ago, Ahmed_Waheb said:

sadly no im not best criminal but im good driver why not best driver ask tiny and danny when they still chase me like 30min and they didnt get me if i have a 3K HP premier none can stop me if u won't trust ask nacir,missed u and missed  LM 😢 tomorow is the real return men !

i have escaped police in a faggio and im not even lying

6 minutes ago, dellpacker said:

i have escaped police in a faggio and im not even lying

gg then idc

5 hours ago, Ahmed_Waheb said:

ok he will change ur big ass may ?? mr sex wilson still respect u none asked about ur opinion they vote me so i get it if locmax change any u will say what will happen :) 

haha my ass vote you, and call me sex wilson, imma be steal your mama boi then, and start sucking dick of admins to get more awards kid

On 6/22/2020 at 1:47 PM, Ahmed_Waheb said:

[14.25.33]PM from Matthew_Carter: Ok dont post the video i will give u the reward pls pls  pls

[14.26.52]PM to Matthew_Carter: ok good boi make sure not recive any punish from u or any staff or i post it u dont stop me !!

did u see i warn him  to time to ban me and ban him HAHAHa DONT EVEN THINK THID IS EDITED logs we didnt speack for like 3 weeks i edit that not true :)

How much do I have to pay to get that video?

• Like 1