Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Champion

Unrealistic RP from the PD

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Amendment to SWAT regulation, SWAT Team Leader+ can invite any member they seem fit into SWAT without background check or verification upon permission from SOB Commander or Captain+.

They are allowed to take in any or every officer into SWAT for aiding into situation as deemed fit  accordingly.
Edit: member to be invited must be of recruit trooper rank at lowest, certain exceptions maybe made for volunteers as well ONLY if instructed by Chief of Police.
@everyone All Heavy Weaponry / Force matrix Regulations for S.W.A.T have been removed from this point onwards, they can shoot any suspect or any person posing threat to them despite the amount.
@everyone S.W.A.T is going to patrol 24/7 any obstruction to patrols can lead to shot to death.

What the actual fuck are you trying achieve here?

S.W.A.T doesnt go on patrol 24/7 in real life.

Since when do cops kill people for verbally posing threat.

Along with that hunters and hydras being deployed for a smuggle, they are made for wars not for fucking saving a briefcase which carries some armour

Some level 4 "swat" came to me on the ship, told me to handsup, said i had a deagle, cuffed me and just left me there on the ship cuffed.

We honestly need new seniors in pd, it wasn't voted the worst group for no reason. DM hungry cucks

Edited by Mukul

The whole management is a part of the law enforcement, they have the power to do anything they want even if such a thing wouldn’t happen irl. This also

means they can make every voulenteer a part of the SWAT team so they can’t lose. Cops are the biggest gangsters here and they know it.

Thought that’d answer your question.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA blame matthew, he died by criminals so many times and now he is trying win from them. 

45 minutes ago, Lopez said:

HAHAHAHA blame matthew, he died by criminals so many times and now he is trying win from them. 

Matthew has nothing to do with SWAT regulation changes. 

Hydra/Hunter are only deployed for air threats.

SWAT regulations do not allow operatives to kill someone for "verbally posing a threat".

1 hour ago, Lopez said:

Matthew noob, he just supports legal shit, since all Managers+ are legal, we aint going shit now. 80% of cops are admins, they support cops, more then they support criminals, like how can we take down hydra with people who have 10000 snipers 10000 m4 and rpg, this is totalty unfair they should add some advantages for criminals aswell, like each criminal recieve a case after each turf, ETC

Posted (edited)

Y'all as bad as each other. It's not unusual for additional resources to be made available in times of crisis. We live in a state where not only will a person get a bullet in them for a traffic stop, but organised crime syndicates will descend on a single police unit for the simplest of crimes.

Couple that with the trigger-happy nature of some of our police service, and it's not really surprising that the police are coming out in force to round up and control the criminals and people are getting wary.

The answer isn't more weaponry; It's for organised crime to be more subtle/covert to avoid being caught by police, and for street gangs to reign over their small areas without the support of random other factions.

We're not in goddamn Gotham City! 😂

Edited by Ben Blake

49 minutes ago, MrSp3x said:

Matthew noob, he just supports legal shit, since all Managers+ are legal, we aint going shit now. 80% of cops are admins, they support cops, more then they support criminals, like how can we take down hydra with people who have 10000 snipers 10000 m4 and rpg, this is totalty unfair they should add some advantages for criminals aswell, like each criminal recieve a case after each turf, ETC

https://pd.sagov.us/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3561

If PD doesn't improve then this topic proves he's willing to take action at least. 

The SAPD already has enough power. From unlimited heavy weapons and armor to tanks. You can put every single voulenteer into the SWAT team, we don’t mind. All we want is something in return, we all know the PD is overpowered, that’s because they are meant to stop every single crime.

We want more advantages, add features that will help criminals as well.. maybe like a tracking device we can stick up a car and /trace? Or a radio scanner we can use to tune into the official PD radio? Anything that benefits us, we’re tired of this shit.

1. We dont have unlimited weps

2. Tanks are never used 

3. We never wil invite all volunteers ro SWAT, these are exceptions

4. I agree with anything you are suggesting as long as its for RP

6 hours ago, Mukul said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Amendment to SWAT regulation, SWAT Team Leader+ can invite any member they seem fit into SWAT without background check or verification upon permission from SOB Commander or Captain+.

They are allowed to take in any or every officer into SWAT for aiding into situation as deemed fit  accordingly.
Edit: member to be invited must be of recruit trooper rank at lowest, certain exceptions maybe made for volunteers as well ONLY if instructed by Chief of Police.
@everyone All Heavy Weaponry / Force matrix Regulations for S.W.A.T have been removed from this point onwards, they can shoot any suspect or any person posing threat to them despite the amount.
@everyone S.W.A.T is going to patrol 24/7 any obstruction to patrols can lead to shot to death.

Some level 4 "swat" came to me on the ship, told me to handsup, said i had a deagle, cuffed me and just left me there on the ship cuffed.

You're just complaining about false things to support your conspiracy, you went to a smuggle ship and landed right on top of 2 SWATs then said in your walkietalkie "cops are here" so they cuffed you until they were done with the smuggle instead of killing you and have you cry about DM.

In all servers I've seen around samp, mudoo probably has the least op PD sided features ever. Criminals have the damage reduction stuff, they can get armored vehicles too. Script-wise the features are pretty balanced, except when it comes to the hunter/tank etc but people said they're barely deployed so yeah.

5 minutes ago, Richard said:

In all servers I've seen around samp, mudoo probably has the least op PD sided features ever. Criminals have the damage reduction stuff, they can get armored vehicles too. Script-wise the features are pretty balanced

Exactly. 

actually this is not allowed to invite everybody into a division with special abilities without proper training and applying

I was faster than you lot 😃 (observe the date)

Spoiler

image.pngimage.png

In your face morons

7 hours ago, Lopez said:

5 hours ago, MrSp3x said:

@LocMax We don't invite people on the spot, that was one time thing at the event. 

25 minutes ago, LocMax said:

actually this is not allowed to invite everybody into a division with special abilities without proper training and applying

We invited people before, we were not confronted about it, SWAT is a invite only division afaik, letter of interest is there just for us to know x person is interested in joining SWAT.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Mukul said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What the actual fuck are you trying achieve here?

S.W.A.T doesnt go on patrol 24/7 in real life.

Since when do cops kill people for verbally posing threat.

Along with that hunters and hydras being deployed for a smuggle, they are made for wars not for fucking saving a briefcase which carries some armour

We honestly need new seniors in pd, it wasn't voted the worst group for no reason. DM hungry cucks

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH WHAT ABOUT YOURSELVES LOL YOU DM ALL THE FUCKING TIME GET 90% OF THE SERVER TO DM COPS AND ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Get a brain mate

Aight also let me make some points for you brainlet.

First off, its a game so it doesnt have to be 100% like real life

Secondly, its Light RP not heavy how about we should add CKing every time u die.

Thirdly, you are retarded

Fourthly, like what billy quoted:

"Hydra/Hunter are only deployed for air threats."

"SWAT regulations do not allow operatives to kill someone for "verbally posing a threat".

Which leaves us to only meet certain conditions to use Hunters/Hydras as stated above, bearing in mind criminal groups recently have up to 2+ allied groups with at least 10-30 active members in-game most of the day, which in reality is kinda unfair as daily there is about 10-20 cops online most of which are newbie volunteers. Also as you stated quote unquote:

"Some level 4 "swat" came to me on the ship, told me to handsup, said i had a deagle, cuffed me and just left me there on the ship cuffed."

That is an IC issue my friend so it must be resolved ICly not bringing to forums where you cry like a whining little bitch.

Also how would you know if this occurred as you stated? "S.W.A.T doesnt go on patrol 24/7 in real life."

If I remember they bring out an armed force to ensure  security at a time of a national threat. Example with the attacks on Parliament in the UK what happened? They brought out their S.W.A.T Team to ensure safety of those around the area and those not involved.

Edited by KazutoV

Cry more pakis, keep it up, good to see you crying after every situation or announcement. Makes me laugh.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, MrSp3x said:

like how can we take down hydra

You keep complaining that you can't take a Hydra down, we keep telling you that you don't have to but you still choose to ignore it and do as you please.

7 hours ago, Billy said:

Hydra/Hunter are only deployed for air threats.

This above is something you never take into consideration. The Hunter/Hydra will NOT attack on foot civilians as long as you are not attacking the air vehicle. Once you attack the air vehicle by any way, he is free to attack you in return, it's only fair.

Straight from the deployment logs of the heavy air vehicles, here is a proof that we do not neglect the rule above:

Deployed Hunter to secure OD airspace after it went on lockdown. A helicopter trespassed into OD after 3 warnings were given (+ PSA) and was shoot down, falling in LSAP. Another one trespassed and it was shoot down as well mid-OD. The occupant jumped and opened fire on the hunter, so I returned fire.

5 hours ago, Irishman said:

From unlimited heavy weapons and armor to tanks.

Since the addition of heavy vehicles to the police department at September fourth 2018, the tank was never deployed to a situation.

8 hours ago, Mukul said:

Every story has two sides, this means the actual way things happened:

2 hours ago, Richard said:

you went to a smuggle ship and landed right on top of 2 SWATs then said in your walkietalkie "cops are here" so they cuffed you until they were done with the smuggle instead of killing you

I can guarantee you that if that SWAT operative went there only to DM you, he wouldn't have cuffed you.

Edited by Jelly

@Richard

I was at the ship first, i got out of my heli and just stood still no movement no guns and they landed on me, told me to handsup,said i had a deagle, cuffed me and just left without uncuffing me i was not even possessing any threat, and i said cops are here why does that matter?. I was stood still took out no gun.

I asked them to uncuff me and they said "no" and flew away and left me on the ship

Check the logs for that too how they just left me cuffed there.

It was a level 4 swat named ivo something and a level 14 swat named ricardo pareja.

@Jelly this is the actual story not Richard's 

5 hours ago, Irishman said:

The SAPD already has enough power. From unlimited heavy weapons and armor to tanks. You can put every single voulenteer into the SWAT team, we don’t mind. All we want is something in return, we all know the PD is overpowered, that’s because they are meant to stop every single crime.

We want more advantages, add features that will help criminals as well.. maybe like a tracking device we can stick up a car and /trace? Or a radio scanner we can use to tune into the official PD radio? Anything that benefits us, we’re tired of this shit.

Unlimited? Retard, we have a limit of /equipinvent. Tanks do not get deployed normally nor able to shoot at players. Hunters/Hydras are for SWAT Commanders and Lieutenant+, they cannot shoot at ground units unless you shoot at them.

You have a phone tracker to /trace people, don't you know that?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Mukul said:

@Richard

I was at the ship first, i got out of my heli and just stood still no movement no guns and they landed on me, told me to handsup,said i had a deagle, cuffed me and just left without uncuffing me i was not even possessing any threat, and i said cops are here why does that matter?. I was stood still took out no gun.

I asked them to uncuff me and they said "no" and flew away and left me on the ship

Check the logs for that too how they just left me cuffed there.

It was a level 4 swat named ivo something and a level 14 swat named ricardo pareja.

@Jelly this is the actual story not Richard's 

",said i had a deagle, cuffed me" <-- Shows you could be a threat.

"and i said cops are here" <-- Also showing you could be a threat.

For all they know you could have called for friends and allies to come and attack them

Edited by KazutoV

Just now, KazutoV said:

",said i had a deagle, cuffed me" <-- Shows you could be a threat.

"and i said cops are here" <-- Also showing you could be a threat.

For all they know you could have called for friends and allies to come and DM the shit out of them

And why just leave me there alone on the ship cuffed? Is that how pd works?

6 hours ago, MrSp3x said:

like how can we take down hydra with people who have 10000 snipers 10000 m4 and rpg, this is totalty unfair they should add some advantages for criminals aswell, like each criminal recieve a case after each turf, ETC

Lol, we don't have unlimited weaps nor RPGs, there is no RPG option at /equip. Weapons have a limit, /equipinvent.

Just now, Mukul said:

And why just leave me there alone on the ship cuffed? Is that how pd works?

They havent got time to handle you as if you are someone of importance, they had their mission and they carried it out. They could have just told PD to come and uncuff given they had no time to cater to your precious needs.