26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Unbanned Lincoln_Genovese banned by Eduardo_Santos

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lincoln_Genovese

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/24/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Abusing Script to farm money using group

• Personal comment
  • I don't know who banned me as after selling the cars, in dealership i turned off my pc as i go to bed )) i just got a message in discord that i got banned and group deleted
  • My first time ban for this reason which i am ignorant for the rule, and i wasn't active and focusing in game to notice it's abusive, realization after being ban: vehicles can be owned by a friend of yours for thief cars tho. Therefor my members found it able to deliver group vehicle they constantly doing it. Having such harsh punishment for a failure script (sorry for this but yeah should be able to deliver [state] car to avoid others doing it too it wasn't just us who is doing it] and a first time ban with a little few punishment then got the group deleted and refund nothing, i also didn't even make a money with those thief cars (i make not more than $100,000), since i am not active in game - i think is not fair for thus who carefully plays the game to get little to none punishment to have this kind of punishment.

Edited by Lincoln

Hello, Lincoln_Genovese!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Lincoln, I'll unban you, you were banned for the fact any fuck ups caused by group will share equal responsibility from the owner, anyways what I'll suggest next time try to be more cautious about what your group members do.

Unbanned.