Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

[SA:MP] Mudoo Roleplay It's been a week since we re-opened the server...

Recommended Posts

main_line.png

Hello our dear players!

It's been a week since we re-opened the server, and the amount of players, support and positivity within the community certainly overwhelmed us! We wish to thank you all for joining our community and playing on our server. Now we're gonna close.... nah this adventure has only begun. @LocMax and myself are working actively on adding suggestions that you submit and repair bugs that you report. We will have regular updates that will address all the issues and have new additions. 

 

We apologies once again for the multiple server crashes we had the past few days. We have fixed it and are proceeding in finishing the last reported bugs. We have new amazing features on our todo, so stay tuned!

 

I'd also want to thank those that are willing to donate. We'll setup the donation system a soon as possible so you guys will actually have some stuff in return as a small 'thank you'. Although, if you cant wait, you're able to buy Mudoo credits on the panel which you can use to pay for a donator rank.

 

If you have any feedback, or complaints about the server, or the way staff handle matters, feel free to submit it to us, we accept it! And no, we won't punish you for giving us honest feedback, because it's the only way we can improve ourselves and the community!

 

Once more, thank you, and enjoy playing! 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dylan 

 

Quote

if you cant wait, you're able to buy Mudoo credits on the panel which you can use to pay for a donator rank.

 

Will the rank be visible next to my name in-game, as I chat with others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 2:52 AM, [AG]Atmosphere said:

Will the rank be visible next to my name in-game, as I chat with others?

Right now the donation rank and it's features are not added to the production server. We still have to discuss everything because we arent going to give donators a (huge) advantage over those that don't/cannot donate as we are not willing to turn the server into a pay2win enviornment. If you have suggestions, feel free to open a topic.

Edited by Richard
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Right now the donation rank and it's features are not added to the production server. We still have to discuss everything because we arent going to give donators a (huge) advantage over those that donate. If you have suggestions, feel free to open a topic.

 

So assuming I donated this very moment and bought the donator rank with my credits, then I wouldn't have the [Donator] tag next to my name as I chat with others in-game? Referring to the chat, as in chatlogs and stuff.

Edited by [AG]Atmosphere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [AG]Atmosphere said:

 

So assuming I donated this very moment and bought the donator rank with my credits, then I wouldn't have the [Donator] tag next to my name as I chat with others in-game?

That's the thing. You cannot buy anything with the Mudoo credits at this moment. @Mikro has to upgrade his code a bit further so it communicates with Discord etc. Once that's done he'll connect it with the servers too. 

About the donators tag; I'm not sure if we'll add this to the (public) chat(s).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dylan said:

That's the thing. You cannot buy anything with the Mudoo credits at this moment. @Mikro has to upgrade his code a bit further so it communicates with Discord etc. Once that's done he'll connect it with the servers too. 

About the donators tag; I'm not sure if we'll add this to the (public) chat(s).

I'll stand by hoping for the best. Tags will certainly attract more people donating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.