Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moncho D.

Copbaiting in reverse

2 minutes ago, KazutoV said:

Then you can file a complaint. 

As shown inimage.thumb.png.7ed5db0ec868351539c444b612e28a15.png the screenshot.

Take IC evidence and just file one simple document which takes what 2 minutes? then LT+ will check it and if found guilty then that cop will be suspended if not fired

Oh my, I think you still don't understand my point, holy shit, read the beginning message of this topic, it's an OOC issue, because they are literally provoking shootouts, COPBAITING IN REVERSE. You're going off topic, stop that.

Just now, Ramon Dominguez said:

Oh my, I think you still don't understand my point, holy shit, read the beginning message of this topic, it's an OOC issue, because they are literally provoking shootouts, COPBAITING IN REVERSE. You're going off topic, stop that.

In fact that is where you are wrong. This topic is regarding "COPBAITING IN REVERSE"

I'm referring to a IC sense where you can report the officer.

How about I make a topic about each group having almost every group as an ally, then when one is suspected you have 90% of the server rolling up to help that 1 criminal

1 minute ago, KazutoV said:

In fact that is where you are wrong. This topic is regarding "COPBAITING IN REVERSE"

I'm referring to a IC sense where you can report the officer.

How about I make a topic about each group having almost every group as an ally, then when one is suspected you have 90% of the server rolling up to help that 1 criminal

There are roughly 2 alliances, who hate each other to death and kill each other if possible. They are baiting us by insulting us, tricking us into starting a shootout, that must be a rulebreak, instead of an IC issue. Why is copbaiting an OOC issue then? Because copbaiting is literally insulting the cops, with the goal to let it end up in a shootout, that happens but in reverse, cops insult us, with the goal to let it end up in a shootout. If copbaiting is an OOC issue, this should be an OOC issue too.

Posted (edited)

this can be a problem but its actually funny when it comes by this group 

you literally wait for cops to patrol around , start fake fights between your group members so cops can engage,never seen you complying,never seen any situation of yours which didnt end on shotout,get suspected > gather 10+ friends at idlewood  and much more

pathetic

>loose

>respawn

>head to forums

>start a crying topic

>boost your ego from some comments

>repeat

Edited by sTcorey
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, sTcorey said:

you literally wait for cops to patrol around , start fake fights between your group members so cops can engage,never seen you complying,never seen any situation of yours which didnt end on shotout and much more

pathetic

>loose

>respawn

>head to forums

>start a crying topic

>repeat

Funny you say that, we're considered one of the best RP groups by managers. We never start fake fights, we're not pathetic, you're insulting us for no reason. If any manager reads this, please delete this message, since this is completely irrelevant to the subject and he's here only to insult, since we had a situation with him where he died in, which he's still salty about, I suppose.

Edited by Ramon Dominguez

10 minutes ago, sTcorey said:

you literally wait for cops to patrol around , start fake fights between your group members so cops can engage,never seen you complying,never seen any situation of yours which didnt end on shotout,get suspected > gather 10+ friends at idlewood  and much more

pathetic

>loose

>respawn

>head to forums

>start a crying topic

>repeat

Mudoo RP 2k20

yea delete this plz is fake

i can prove what i said above on a few days when i can get on my pc

I don't see the need of hating around. If you found yourself in this subject, post a counter-argument (if you have any). If you're not a part of this subject, post your opinion in a constructive manner. If you have nothing important to add and you're here just to drop salt, stay out of it.

I love how desperate those cops in this topic are

They clearly were told that gang members won't ever call cops and ofc nor report cops ICly, yet he asked him to do that...

Listen you cute cops, managers are on gov side 99% of the time, yet they on the criminals side about this topic, they even showed proofs,

To put it simply cops seek for the shootouts, no matter what a criminal do the cop will find a petty excuse to call for backup or start a shootout, just like how cops on this topic being petty defending cops vs the group of people who actually RP more than the majority of the playerbase.

'Kay gonba have to close this shop cuz people can't argue in a civil manner.

Before i open this backup let me make something clear.

1. If the is an actual general trend of cops actually baiting then we'll be forced to treat them under the cop baiting rule.

2. Of course this has to be backed up with facts and actual evidence not mere accusations.

3. Recording stuff is your friend trust me it saves you the time for arguing and bitching 

4. I like it when players argue in a CIVIL MANNER not calling each other retards and what not.

5. This is a 16 year old game get over yourselves and stop the personal OOC hate.

6. I will discuss with the rest of management ACTUAL CRITERIA as to wjat constitutes criminal baiting amd come back with a solid answer 

7. Yes i agree cops who bait criminals into shoot outs should be treated like criminals who cop bait

8. The reason why i need to first dicuss it is because. The minute we randomly slap a criminal bait rule, assholes will abuse it to avoid any interaction with cops and getting their shot seized. Hencei want to discuss it.

Thank you very much for your wise words, Weston.

6 hours ago, Lopez said:

Why should I kill them if they are more than 15? Are you a retard or acting like one?

you never mentioned the number.

44 minutes ago, TheAssassin said:

you never mentioned the number.

I said "gang of cops"

17 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

46fgyu.jpg

No, I was stating facts, being nice doesn't mean that I'm asslicking. I am not rude to everyone, also am I not hated by everyone, unlike you.

1 minute ago, Ramon Dominguez said:

No, I was stating facts, being nice doesn't mean that I'm asslicking. I am not rude to everyone, also am I not hated by everyone, unlike you.

reactions on Twitter: "detroit become human hoes become mad… "

ever heard of irony my dude?

• Popcorn 1

Yup, what i predicted.